Volume 2, Issue 4 (10-1999)                   jha 1999, 2(4): 34-41 | Back to browse issues page

XML Persian Abstract Print

Download citation:
BibTeX | RIS | EndNote | Medlars | ProCite | Reference Manager | RefWorks
Send citation to:

Bateni S. An investigation of employment status for graduates of medical records of faculty of management and medical information In Isfahan (1991-1996). jha 1999; 2 (4) :34-41
URL: http://jha.iums.ac.ir/article-1-257-en.html
Abstract:   (8873 Views)
Investigating the employment status for graduates of universities is very important matter. This investigation is important from two viewpoints: first is the positive effect that employment in high percent can make on the graduates of a specific course and second benefit is that determining the employment status of graduates may affect managers and planners in their executive and educational decisions. Methods: the results were obtained based on a descriptive study conducted in 1997 on 101 form 142 graduates of medical records in Kardani degree. The subjects were graduated in 7 periods (5 morning periods, 2 evening periods) from faculty of management and medical information of Isfahan. Results: results extracted from questionnaires filled out by 101 graduates of medical records course were as the following: - 89.9% of graduates had applied for passing their compulsory period. - 81.4% of graduates had passed their compulsory period or were passing it. - From remaining 18.6%, 29.4% were continuing their studies in bachelor degree and 70.6% were passing their military services or were activating in occupations other than medical records. - 50% of those who had passed their compulsory period, were activating in occupations related to medical records as the following: a. 25.7% as employed under 1-year contract b. 23% as employed under 5-year contract c. 20% were employed as official- pilot employee d. 25.7% were employed as official-final employee e. 5.6% were employed in another forms From the questionnaires completed by graduates, required information associated with major and sub-major aims and research questions were extracted and analyzed and the following results were obtained.
Full-Text [PDF 2106 kb]   (1908 Downloads)    
Type of Study: Research |
Received: 2008/12/7 | Published: 1999/10/15

Add your comments about this article : Your username or Email:

Rights and permissions
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

© 2024 CC BY-NC 4.0 | Journal of Health Administration

Designed & Developed by : Yektaweb